Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January Blizzard

We have 2 feet of snow here in Massachusetts! Out of control! It's expected because it's New England, but these are only the storms you hear about on TV. I got up to help my dad with the plowing and shoveling. The storm started at 2 am this morning and when we started to shovel at 8 am, we already had a foot. Pretty stinkin' crazy! I've got some pictures of the damage!

The snow count for the area. Of course we are in the purple range!

The front walkway, that you can't even see. I shoveled it out and by the time I was done, another inch had fallen on it again.

My dad working with the snow plow.

Our poor cars!

Our beautiful house!

I'm thigh deep in the snow at 10 am, and the storm isn't going to finish until 5. 

This storm is at least adding to some excitement to my time at home! I've been busy de-junk-difying my room and that's been quite a "lovely" experience. But that is all done now I have an organized room and all my stuff is put away! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment