Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday...


The middle of the week. {My Friday}
Been a GREAT week so far! Full of

-Sleeping
-Homework
-Tests
-Emails from my missionary friend. {highlight!}
-Super Skip-bo games
-Pumpkin carving
-Scripture Study
-Reading books
-Naps
-Reminiscing about my Europe trip with friends
-Eating yummy Bueno bars. {highlight!}

It's almost my weekend. Only one class stands in my way. Then 4 whole days of NOTHING! I love my schedule this semester! :) I'm counting down the days until next week. I am supposed to get my mission call next week and I can't freakin' wait!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your call.... you have me all in suspense, seriously! I keep checking to see if you've gotten it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY MISSION CALL ALREADY!!!! And hooray for amazing school schedules :) Grrrrl I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete