Friday, September 10, 2010

Kicking off the Fall 2010 semester!

Things that have happened this week:

Moved into my apartment,

Desk fell off the wall,

Waited 2 days for it to get fixed,

Lots of Mario Kart racing on the Wii,

Working out everyday,

Issues with the BYUI financial aid office,

Hanging tons of pictures on my room,

Lots of relaxing,

Little bit of homework.


This weekend is going to be pretty stinking fun as well! I'm trying Latin dancing for the first time with a few of my roommates and we are hiking up R mountain in Rigby on Saturday! I'm loving this semester so far and being able to try new things! I have a feeling this could be the best semester yet! Only 3 more days till I start all of my classes, which are:

Basketball Theory
Personal Health and Wellness
Teachings of the Living Prophets
Fit for Life
History and Philosophy of Education
and
Evaluation and Administration

What a load I have, but i'm excited for it all! Let the fun begin!!

1 comment:

  1. LATIN DANCING!?!?
    I need to make Trevor go. That sounds so fun.
    I hope we can rendezvous again soon :) :)

    ReplyDelete