Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bonfire Night

So I went to a Bonfire last night that some friends from our ward invited us to. It was a BLAST! I met some really cool people. It was nice to get out of the house since i've got a little cold, i've been sitting cooped up inside all the time when I'm not in class. But it's been fun!


But the location for the outing was SO out of the way of Rexburg. It was night time when we drove over, and I have no idea how we even got there! It amazed me that we made it alive, cause there was a lot of turn offs and back dirt roads that we would have been done fro in a second had we crashed. Very scary. But when we finally arrived, it was wicked fun anyway!

Roommate photo in the car before we left!

People from the ward, and new people I met!

I am so glad I decided to go. I can't wait for more fun experiences like this. It's amazing how fun school can be when you don't have someone keeping you from the fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment