Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Better Blogger!


So my goal this semester is to be a better blogger! I feel that my life isn't that thrilling and I don't need to write that much. But I am going to do my best to keep this up! I'm turning over a new leaf and I am going to try and be better at a lot of things!

Things I want to be better at:

Blogging,
School Work,
Exercising everyday,
Being a good sister and roommate,
Homework,
Not being lazy,
Organization,
and
Running.

I'm excited to see where I can go with these goals. I hope I don't get lazy and give up on everything.


I moved into my apartment yesterday and i'm glad because I have been counting down the days to get back to school. I have so many personal goals this semester! I am planning to work out everyday in hopes to lose more weight. I am hoping for good grades (I'm always hoping for that). I'm also wanting to be more social and get back to how things were when I first started school. I am going to go out more, do more things, meet new people and just get back to being my old self again! I am good about getting all the things done I need to do and I finally was done getting my room all orginized, but then I had the major set back of my desk falling off my wall!

I was hanging pictures up and it just fell! It's just my luck though to have stuff like this happen. Oh well. I talked to my Manager and it's being taken care of. I just hope this will get fixed and not throw to the side like usual around my apartment complex. They seem to be on top of it though, so i'm glad! :)

So this semester I'm taking 6 classes! I can't remember them all of the top of my head, but when I know, i'll explain more about them! All I know is i'm getting excited for classes to start! :)

It's rather chilly in Rexburg, which makes things hard because i'm coming from 90 degree weather and i'm now living in 60 degree weather. I am developing the beginnings of a cold, but i'm doing all that I can to not let it happen! I've been keeping busy being with my roommates and hanging out with my brother who is starting here this fall!

I love new beginnings....

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! 6 classes?! Are you trying to kill yourself?

    Pass on my well wishes to your brother too. I have a very good friend of the family who's son is a freshman there too. His name is Zach Baughan.

    Take care. Lots of Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am soo excited for this semester mia! i am also very happy that you are my roommate :) we will have fun AND get good grades!!

    ReplyDelete