Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another successful College Program!


I had an amazing time in Florida doing the Disney College Program for a second time! I enjoyed the first time a lot, but this time there was something different. I think I knew what to expect and what to do differently, and I did. I truly made so many great friends and I really hope to stay in contact with them over the years! I loved lifeguarding and doing those fun extra jobs in the evening! :) I made some fun memories and was blessed again with wonderful roommates! They truly made things great for me as well. The Singles ward was so fun, and I enjoyed the FHE activities and going to church or gathering on Sundays. It sure made a nice home away from home.


Now i'm moving on to the next phase in life and that is preparing for EUROPE!! :D I'm doing the British Literary Pilgrimage. (They refuse to call it a tour, which is weird, cause I don't really enjoy being called a pilgrim, but whatever it takes I guess!). We are going to sights all over Ireland, England, Scotland, and Wales, while finishing in France! I'm spending my time now on campus until April 26th doing class work, which is keeping me freaking BUSY! But only one week to go until i'm having the experience of my life! Being back in Rexburg the first few days was pretty hard, cause I missed Florida and my friends a LOT! They made my time there one of a kind. But i'm hoping to make the most of being back at school. I was staying in a hotel here for a few days, but now i'm staying with my friends Briana and Jonathan Jensen. They are being SO gracious to let me stay with them until Wendy gets here on Sunday. I'm really enjoying their company and being able to be with great friends!

I'm almost halfway through my list of assignment for my 2 classes. I am taking 7 credits for this trip, and when I get back in May i'll be taking online classes from home. I'm excited to get back home cause I miss my family and my handsome boyfriend! I am really getting lazy about blogging, but I hope to get more on here once I get back from my trip! I'll be planning on posting LOADS of pictures!

Also I lost 28 lbs. while in Florida! :) I'm doing great with my weight loss and my goal is to lose 10 more in Europe! :) I still have a LONG way to go, but i'm getting there. Plus having a sweet tan doesn't hurt either! :D
BEFORE AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment