Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finals Time!

Oh it's my favorite time of year! NOTTT!! :D
Things last week were pretty crazy for a first week back at school after break. I came back to Rexburg on Monday night and had class at 7:45 Tuesday morning. So I jumped in head first when I got back! Things are however starting to slow down, and i'm just preparing for my finals!
It snowed last night here in Rexburg, and it was nice. I do like the first snow fall cause it make me all excited for Christmas, and break! The temperature however I can do without! Ha! The wind chill today made it -19 degrees today. So crazy!! I have had a really weird desire to listen to Christmas music lately too, which is never a normal thing for me. I'm usually the Scrooge who tells everyone to turn it off until Christmas Eve. But it is keeping me in a positive mood! It's nice.
Well Wendy is coming home in 21 days! It's so so weird to think she is coming home! Her mission really flew by way fast. I'm excited to have her home and hear about her mission. It's been really weird not having my best friend around these past months. She keeps telling me she is going to lock herself in her room for 5 days, and that I get to be her companion when I get home. I think she is just nuts!
Not a whole lot going on these days. I would love to blog more, but I don't really have that many exciting things going on in my life, nor do I want to over load everyone with Mia! I;m really looking forward to getting home and being with family. I'm getting really excited to go back to Florida! It's only a month away and I couldn't be more happy!! :)
I hope everyone is having a fun December!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment