Sunday, November 29, 2009

Came and went.

It always seems that vacations go by way faster than some would like! I think this past week took forever to get here, but when it did arrive, it flew by so fast! I really enjoyed being at home and sleeping in my own bed. I love being at home where it's nice and relaxed. It was great to see my family and spend time with Dan and the Kipp's. It was really a week of fun things!

When I got home I went shopping with my mom for a few things of clothes, since the weight loss has made none of my clothes fit anymore! :) I got two wonderful days of relaxation with nothing to do, then the fun began when Dan came home. I got to go pick him up from Logan airport with his parents. On Wednesday I went to the Celtics game with my family and Dan, where they beat the 76-ers 113-110. It was a very close game and so fun to watch! :) I just want to go back to another game!

On Thanksgiving day we went to dinner at a family's house in our Ward and I didn't know anyone... So needless to say it was awkward and boring. I went to the Kipp's in the evening and watched football and that was fun! Friday and Saturday was spent relaxing and recovering from all the eating. I watched the BYU v. Utah game and that was a GREAT win I must say! Dan left to go back to school this morning and I fly back tomorrow around 6 am. I'm glad the week was fun. I just wish it wasn't over. I'm trying to gear up for the next 3 weeks and finish the semester. It's going to be interesting because i'm losing my zeal to do the work.

I am so very grateful for Dan. He was really good to me this week and is so supportive of me and comforting when I need it. He is my best friend and I really miss him already! I can't wait to see him again this Christmas. He has really blessed my life and helped me to be a better person! He really helped make this week fun for me along with the fun things I did with my family. I am very blessed, and I feel I don't deserve these blessings. But I am so very grateful none the less!

I'm crossing my fingers that these next 3 weeks fly by because I need to make it through them alive!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment